SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TCERealms's Ban Appeal

Started by TCERealms, April 06, 2015, 06:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TCERealms

TCERealms's Ban Appeal

Ban Reason: Stealing and Griefing

What Actually Happend: Around the time I'm being told the incident happened, I did allow my sister to use my account, which could be the source. I'm not using this as an excuse, but I do have ADD, which does make it quite difficult to remember many details. I would never steal from anyone or grief, especially not on the only server I ever really use. If you were to monitor my usual actions, and I have nothing against you doing so, I have nothing to hide, you would see I usually am working on my small village, or hunting and adventuring.

Anything Else You Should Know: I do greatly apologize for all of this, and if my ban is lifted, I do promise to rebuild any broken blocks, and return any stolen items. I would also be extending my apology to whoever the item(s) and blocks belonged to. I absolutely love this server and every single person on it, so I would hate to be gone from it. If this ban appeal request is denied, I want to thank Froob for allowing me into the server, it has been absolutely wonderful. Thank you!

SwankyPhil

Scam unbanned you but you will have to serve some jail time. Please try to keep your account under surveillance so this does not happen again. Welcome Back!
Get Shwifty