News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

IceRail

Started by triple_squid, August 27, 2018, 01:17:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

triple_squid

Hey all,

If you don't know, the IceRail is an underground 2x2 tunnel with a packed ice floor at y:40, and can be travelled through in a boat at over 30 blocks/second. Its purpose is to connect what cannot be connected by portals and is currently operational in the Spawntown Region and beyond. Stations include the Portal Hub, the End Rail, players' properties, and various biomes for resource collecting. Anyone can use it to visit other places, or quickly get somewhere for resources, and all you need is a boat! New players may find it particularly useful in getting somewhere distant (but well-connected) to build their new base.

The current map of the network is attached to the post, but it is undergoing rapid expansion, and I hope to keep the map as updated as I can. If you have any requests, tips, or would like to help out in any way, just let me know.

Hope you like it,
triple_squid

There is a survey currently running on the usage and future of the IceRail. Please fill it out if you have not done so already, and let others know about it. Thanks.

SURVEY: https://goo.gl/forms/vVVuOBqzN9BakvWo2

(Map last updated: 24/11/18 European Format)
(Map last updated: 11/24/18 US Format)

TheChief13

What do the 1, 11 and 15 next to the 3 lines mean?

triple_squid

They're just the line numbers for getting around on.