News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Pokemon Pixels

Started by AlyssaSaysHi, April 10, 2016, 05:43:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlyssaSaysHi

As much as TheChief13 hates pokemon and calls them "pokepoos", I love Pokemon and always have. If you go to the dynmap and look at the upper right corner and zoom in, you will see a patch of dirt in the ocean. And on this patch, you will see some pokemon :D I'm taking pokemon requests. Just message me or mail me letting me know which one you want me to build next. Depending on if I have enough resources to build it and see your message, it'll be built fairly quickly. I built the platform in the ocean so i could expand it without having to terraform the area.
These are the pokemon i have so far: Metapod, Mewtwo, Natu, Charmander and Dratini.

Also: any donations of Wool, dyes, clay, etc. would be greatly appreciated! <3 :D

http://imgur.com/xUkcb66

Metalic_Shield

Those are amazing Alyssa!
Also even though I'm supposed to message you can you make Krokorok or Bulbasaur?
Noot noot :3

cakebaker9000

Wow what a great location! There is also a huge farm over there it looks like. Whoever built that must be real cool!
I tend to land and I tend to my memes. I hope for you to join me in my endeavors.

AlyssaSaysHi

Quote from: cakebaker9000 on April 11, 2016, 02:45:49 AM
Wow what a great location! There is also a huge farm over there it looks like. Whoever built that must be real cool!
only the coolest!

AlyssaSaysHi

Update: I've added a donation chest to the outside of cakebaker9000's spawntown bakery. So if you would like to donate/leave requests, please go to the bakery. Also, step inside the bakery and purchase cakes/cookies from this lovely person :D