News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Raisin505 is back

Started by Raisin505, December 01, 2015, 10:39:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raisin505

Hey everyone!
I'm raisin505, I'm 16 (17 in January), I've been on the server for almost 2 years, and I used to make YouTube Videos. I have not in a pretty long time and don't know if I will pick that up again. I used to spend a lot of time on the server and then stopped playing for a while for a few reasons. Now I'm gonna try to be on more often again. Since when I used to come on, I've had some family matters, got my driver's license, school came back, I was on the bowling team, I've spent more time with IRL friends and caught up on almost every show that I've wanted to; Game of Thrones, Doctor Who, Walking Dead, Arrow, The Office, Parks and Recreation, Supernatural, Breaking Bad, The Flash, Sword Art Online, Sherlock, Attack on Titan, American Horror Story, Family Guy, and Futurama (I know, no life). My base on the server is pretty large and I've basically run out of ideas to build, that's another reason I haven't been on. I tried to restart myself twice but got bored of that so went back to my original base. If anyone has any ideas on what to add to my base just let me know and I'll consider it. I have a ton of resources so don't worry about that. For some reason I'll try to add some screenshots below. Because I've been gone, I haven't met some of the new people on the server and also might not recognize you at first if you changed your name. Sorry this is so long but it's been a really long time since I've been on.
http://imgur.com/a/E64R2

Mechclaw

Mechclaw // Eli

Metalic_Shield

Noot noot :3