News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

IceLegacy's Ban Appeal

Started by IceLegacy, March 14, 2017, 09:54:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceLegacy

I was banned for: X-Ray, and it sais " You have been banned for using x-ray"

My Side Of Story: Ok, you know I Tab haven't played froobworld & minecraft in about a year. Also the launcher has been updated , and i have no idea how to use it. And i was on an x-ray account that i last used before i quit minecraft. then i was on froobworld. and pressed the X button by accident. So i thought they allowed x-ray. Then i got banned.

So yah i was wondering if you could please unban me because i had no idea i had xray.

Thanks

froobynooby

I think that you were well aware that what you were doing was against the rules, and if not you should have been - especially after one of the people you were offering diamonds to warned you that you could be banned.

Your case is just made worse by the fact that instead of coming to the forums to appeal your ban, as you've done now, you decided to unban yourself by going onto your mother's account.

I'm sorry but we're not going to unban you today, perhaps later in the future we will reconsider.

IceLegacy

Could i at least have a 60 day jail or something. Because i also got tolled by someone, I wish i remembered their name because it will just sound like i am lying. That he used x-ray and didn't get banned.

IceLegacy

Also i never knew there was a rule against X-Ray. I didn't read the signs

IceLegacy

I would never use x-ray again because i have learned from that mistake that i would be banned.

Metalic_Shield

I know this has already been decided but I have something to say to this.
You were on about a month ago while I was on and you immediatly started bragging about your hacks and how you will use them to shut down the server. I muted you for a short 5 minutes and when your mute time was finally up you still thought it was a good idea to brag about your hacks. That right there shows you knew that hacks weren't allowed and it also shows you were lying about now joining for a year... Honestly this is very disappointing to see a player I have been playing with for 2 years now be banned.
Just the views of a Vet'+ :P
~Escavalier/Berfomet
Noot noot :3

IceLegacy

Wow, i love the lies that you say. it makes u look like a complete idiot! you know and i know that NEVER happened. so you can quit lying. because i've never even said ANYTHING IN MY ENTIRE LIKE ABOUT THAT I USE HACKS. Its really sad that u are backing someone up when you don't even have proof and is just saying these lie's OUT OF NOWHERE. So Shutup.

Metalic_Shield

Okay, I may have sounded harsh but this did happen and I remember it exactly.

maybeiwasright - 01/21/2017
IceLegacy is threatening to hack... Just letting you know, I am following him in vanish and he seems fine so far
PandaTurtlez - 01/21/2017
uhh finee
ill get on

That was the conversation log that I had with PandaTurtlez. If you want more proof go and ask her...
~Escavalier/Berfomet
Noot noot :3

Panda

Since I don't feel like having you keep calling people liars here you go
http://imgur.com/a/ouVEe

IceLegacy

That's it maybe i will start hacking
you know that i can unban myself
i mostly have alot of powerm you know!

froobynooby

I've locked this, please don't create any more posts