News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

banned for no reason!

Started by Troll4245, April 04, 2016, 03:10:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Troll4245

i was starting to strip mine and was digging forward and JUST SO HAPPEN i found diamonds and then i get banned because i found diamonds digging strait forward u can look in my chest and everything if i was actually using x-ray i would have way more diamonds and way more of everything! and i found a vane of iron and i was on a obsidian lake and i was at the level of diamonds i did not dig strait down to find them i was at a perfectly fine place to find them with out X-ray!

enigmaforceiv

Troll4245 had logged on today, and of course, I felt a little uneasy by his name. I went through my motions with /names and /os as I do with new/unfamiliar players.

Just as I was about to vanish and follow Troll4245 - I noticed WindyRaven vanished as well. Upon teleporting to Troll4245, I noticed that WindyRaven had already been following Troll4245. I could only imagine that Canary was going off and that Troll4245 was mining.

Troll4245 was mining in 0% light without the aid of Dalek (they know each other in real life, as Dalek was mentioning that they were sitting near each other). I was in direct communication with WindyRaven in regards to Troll4245 using xray to mine diamonds and offered to confirm that he was in fact using xray.

Troll4245 appeared to behave in a way that all xrayers behave; including staring into stone blocks and looking in several directions as if he were looking past blocks in his view. If requested, I am able to provide screenshots to froobynooby (depicting the same tactics I used to use to catch Xrayers on Wardens of Old).

Troll4245

enigmaforceiv today was not my first log on i have been playing on the server for a while now i don't know why my name would have scared you even tho u have seen it before and no one had a problem with it and just a FYI i do have a mod for a lighting effect that is why i was not using torches but that kind of mod should be fine as it dose not help me to get better resources than everyone else and if i was truly using x-ray why would i want to get back on the server so bad if i was using x-ray i could have just found another server to join and hack on it but i want to come back on this server because of my friend daleksec99 that server was actually fun for us!

TheChief13