News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Appeal to multiple false mutes...

Started by Zbro, March 04, 2016, 11:08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zbro

Ign: Cli3nt_

All the damn staff on the server rn... (not to be mean its just its starting to piss me off)

Proof: so im using a symbol website for symbols.. and one of the symbols pops up blank for some reason and they think im hacking or something........... then i explain its a symbol website and it takes longer than 1 chat message (the limit of characters) so i type another one right after to finish what i'm saying, trying to explain why they are false muting me and such..... and i get muted again..... 1st time was 3 minutes second time was 5 and the third was 15 minutes but they cut that one short for some reason..... now its an hour for "disrespecting staff" when i was explaining the sh*t.

No where in the /rules does it say no "spam"..
my app is most likely gonna get denied for this and i'ma receive a lot of hate but please understand the purpose.
Hello!

My Minecraft IGN is KidsAreSalty. Although, most of you know me by Zbro!

Tricia17997

You are making it sound like you typed a few things in chat and all of the sudden you were unjustly muted. Well, I can assure you zbro, you have a poor memory. You REPEATEDLY spammed chat with one word or No word sentences. You were asked REPEATEDLY to stop, to which you argued that 'Spamming is not in the list of rules".  Each time you were unmuted you started up AGAIN .... REPEATEDLY spammed chat and were rude and disrespectful. 

Don't act like you didn't deserve to be muted, because you were muted by 3 different people! You attempted cussing with the ******'s ingame and on dynmap .   So, Stop playing the victim here.

Let's not forget that after you logged off, you got on dynmap and started complaining AGAIN!

This is all i have to say on this subject.

Zbro

Quote from: Tricia17997 on March 04, 2016, 11:34:52 AM
You are making it sound like you typed a few things in chat and all of the sudden you were unjustly muted. Well, I can assure you zbro, you have a poor memory. You REPEATEDLY spammed chat with one word or No word sentences. You were asked REPEATEDLY to stop, to which you argued that 'Spamming is not in the list of rules".  Each time you were unmuted you started up AGAIN .... REPEATEDLY spammed chat and were rude and disrespectful. 

Don't act like you didn't deserve to be muted, because you were muted by 3 different people! You attempted cussing with the ******'s ingame and on dynmap .   So, Stop playing the victim here.

Let's not forget that after you logged off, you got on dynmap and started complaining AGAIN!

This is all i have to say on this subject.
i do deserve the mutes. I'm saying you might wanna add more rules to clarity some unsaid rules, btw I'm sorry and you don't have to forgive me but I'm sorry
Hello!

enigmaforceiv

I am responsible for most of the mutes that were placed on Cli3nt_.

Starting with 5 minutes and gradually making it up to 1 hour. Reasons being:

1) Gave the impression that he was trolling (at one point he wanted to be jailed, or vclip/noclip/phase through jail, asked to be jailed to attempt to get out).
2) Continued to spam the chat with symbols (whether they worked or not) despite several warnings.
3) Continued to refute staff members request by stating that spam is not in the rules (Cli3nt_ who is Zbro1234, should know the rules as he has been a community member so long that I remember).
4) Began speaking about client mods, having EXTENSIVE knowledge of client mods, knowing that there are no client mods available for 1.9 and making it known to the community of his knowledge.

PandaTurtlez had instructed me to not mute Cli3nt_, in which I refrained from doing so. However, after seeing that PandaTurtlez was tryinig to calm him down, and Cli3nt_ was still displaying disruptive/disrespectful behavior, I decided it was best for the rest of us that Cli3nt_ should be muted for an hour. PandaTurtlez was just about to mute him as well.

At that point, Cli3nt_ decided to avoid his mute and talk through dynmap. He made several attempts to filterskip and then turned his attention towards Tricia and began to disrespect her.

---

Cli3nt_ knows the rules and for him to state that no where in the rules does it say no "spam" is simply a lame excuse to continue behaving in a disrespectful manner.

In addition, I've noticed that Cli3nt_ has stated that he submitted an app for Vet+ (he confirmed it on froobworld through dynmap). I am expressing my concern about his extensive knowledge of hacked clients - and have also found some posts made by him in regards to "testing" hacked clients. I do not believe that Cli3nt_ will be a good candidate for Vet+ on this server.

~ EnigmaForceIV

Zbro

The only reason I said I applied is cause you asked and where did you find the posts of me testing hacked clients or something and if I know a lot about hacked clients isn't that a good thing for staff? I mean you can identify and confirm a hacker easier

And about your #1 thing I was talking about the death trap thing at spawntown you tped to me to see it
Hello!

TheChief13

I told benny not to make that death trap... Anyways this really can not go unpunished. 2 weeks of mute and jail should do.

Do not do this again or it will be a ban.