News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ban Appeal

Started by CrazedMitch, December 25, 2015, 10:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazedMitch

Ban reason: "Stealing Appeal at froobworld.com"
What actually happened: Look, I'm not going to play mind games with you. I was wandering around spawn town when I see this sign that says, "Come to Warp Birchtown!" So I went. After exploring, I found this house which was poorley constructed and had many holes. I went inside and found an insane hopper system that appeared to be an automatic cobblestone farm. I watched as the chests were being automatically filled with stone. I removed ONE stack and then saw that in time it replaced itself. I know that you are allowed to harvest crops if you replant, so I assumed that this would be alright considering,
1. His chests were not privated, and his door WAS OPEN, along with a sign that said "Community" on it.
2. The stone was automatically refilling
3. The signs that were on the chest said, "More Users: Everyone"
How is it fair that I was banned without question? Thank you for your time and I hope that I can be unbanned so I can apologize to mysterious_ren, who's name is also Mitch, and work something out or have him teach me to build an automatic cobblestone farm.

Anything else we should know: If you do choose to deny my request, I ask that Nyvyan, whom has been very dedicated to the server, be unbanned as his partaking in the situation is 100% my fault, as I told him, "Dude come here, I found an auto-stone maker and we need some stone. It seems to be replinishing itself so we should be good." I can screenshot the discord chat if you would like. Thanks again.

SwankyPhil

I see how there could have been some confusion on your part, plus its Christmas so Welcome Back. Please see to it that the items are returned.
Get Shwifty