News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Nyvyan ban appeal

Started by Nyvyan, December 25, 2015, 10:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyvyan

Ban reason: Stealling

What actually happened: I was lead to believe as CrazedMitch can confirm that a house in an unknown location had free items, I had tp'ed to him and did not see the location site. We were both lead to assume due to poor state construction and lack of ownership signs inside that the location had since been abandoned. I do admit to taking inventory from multiple chests (including blaze rod, potion stands and stone amongst other items of I believe as being low value) as the chests had a sign saying everyone on it, I assumed wrongly that this was free to take. I do sincerely apologise for my misdeed and am willing to compensate
the person from which the items were taken. I do wish that the admins forgive me for my actions and I am truly sorry for this. Please allow me one last chance to prove I am truly a community player as I did enjoy my time on the server talking to various people.

Anything else we should know: My accounts can be supported by CrazedMitch who was with me at the time of the incident and the time of banning.

SwankyPhil

I see how there could have been some confusion on your part, plus its Christmas so Welcome Back. Please see to it that the items are returned.
Get Shwifty

Nyvyan

Thank you so much for being so understanding.