News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Teamspeak

Started by enigmaforceiv, November 29, 2015, 08:52:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enigmaforceiv

Hey guys!

So, as some of you may know - I'm hooked on Elder Scrolls Online. Mansfield and I have created a guild "Wardens of Old" and we play a lot of PVP. Of course, this takes coordination. So I've decided to throw up a teamspeak for it.

Why should you care? Well, I've known that some players had mentioned Teamspeak in the past, and I'm pretty sure that there is a thread/request for it here on the forums. So, what I did was create a channel just for Minecraft/Froobworld players (aka YOU!).

Teamspeak: ts.wardensofold.net

Please only use the Minecraft/Froobworld Lobby. I might need to put permissions up for you guys so you wont have any randoms joining and yelling/screaming/crying in the mic.

Metalic_Shield

That sounds like an awesome idea!
Noot noot :3

Metalic_Shield

When I entered the address it said Ts.wardensofold.net does not match any Documents.

Lol, but I probably did something wrong. :P
Noot noot :3

Mechclaw

The bar you enter it in is the bar at the bottom, don't capitalize Ts either, I don't think it will work if you capitalize it
Mechclaw // Eli

Mechclaw

Went onto teamspeak and saw 2 people in the Cyrodiil PvP lobby. went on to ask them if they had a nice day. they didn't answer. they just started talking to eachother about some game, and then after around an hour they said: I think this Mechclaw is a spy, and kicked me. Just sharing my funny experience of paranoid people xD
Mechclaw // Eli

SwankyPhil

Enigma asked you to stay out of those lobbies, Mech :P
Get Shwifty

Mechclaw

Nope. Doesn't say anywhere to stay out, I was only in there for 3 seconds, then I was AFK, Then again I was still in there, just muted mic and sound.
Mechclaw // Eli

enigmaforceiv

Mechclaw

Oh, sorry. I didn't see anything telling me not to xD
Mechclaw // Eli