News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ugh.

Started by enigmaforceiv, October 18, 2015, 05:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enigmaforceiv

So it begins...

I had exiled Pelikan from Old Town because I found his behavior extremely off-putting and had the potential to cause headaches in Old Town.

Today, I came on to see him giving ProfessorDangle a hard time, by skipping from building to building using Elder Pearls - enticing Professor to chase him. Professor continued to tell him to stop skipping around buildings and to leave Old Town. I already told Professor to avoid lava'ing people - which he refrained from doing. I continued to tell Pelikan to leave as well. He started questioning why I exiled him, and I told him because he continues to annoy me and tries to incite arguments from others.

He mentioned that he thought Froobworld was a free world - which it is, however I see Old Town as my home (without a roof!) and to keep out. I eventually announced that I'm ignoring him (without putting him on an ignore list), in which he decided to message me the following:

So far, I've been patient with him - but he's challenging Old Town rules which are essentially the rules of the server...

Really, the only thing different from Old Town and Froobworld is:

Ranks - how people can become a part of Old Town
Economy - how people can trade for goods in Old Town
Building Codes - To keep Old Town looking nice

TheChief13

well if he does anything like this again let me know with some evidence like this screenshot and i'll deal with it