News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Macedonia Ban Request (Stealing)

Started by Jack Flint, October 15, 2015, 06:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack Flint

Hello Froobworld!

A little while ago I was playing on the server alone, and someone named, "Macedonia" logged on. I say hello to them and what not, but they didn't reply. I didn't think anything of it, and kept to myself, minding my own business. I was in the middle of building when I ran out of a certain resource, so I returned to Mech's home to gather some supplies from his chests (with his permission of course) when I see, Macedonia in Mech's home. I wasn't sure what to think of it since they were acting so normal about the situation, but got a little more concerned as time went by. I started to ask them questions about what they were doing but they kept avoiding the questions which showed me they were guilty.

I apologize in advance, the images are in reversed order so start from the bottom and go up, to see how things played out. Also, I am not sure where to post this topic so I just did it here, if need be, I will remove the forum posted once a staff member sees it. (She only stole the armor which was put back)

Here are the images: http://imgur.com/a/GCHKT

Thank you all for taking the time to read this and hopefully the problem is taken care of shortly.

- Jack Flint

TheChief13

well they did put the armour back as you told her to so as she didn't actually steal anything (that we know of) she will only get a weeks jail time but i'll look around to see if anything has been stolen or griefed.

Mechclaw

I can claim that Jack had permission to be in my house, as he is my friend and I trust him.
Mechclaw // Eli