News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Players can now add users to their protected areas

Started by froobynooby, September 07, 2015, 08:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froobynooby

Players who have a protected area and are listed as an owner to that area are now able to add other users to their area.
The command to add users to your area is /area <area name> adduser <user's name>
and the command to remove users from your area is /area <area name> remuser <user's name>

To find out the name of your area simply stand in that area and type /area here. You can also type /area <area name> info to see what users are allowed to build in your area.
This should hopefully make it a bit easier for people to get someone added to their area, this way they don't need a staff member online to do it for them.

You should be listed as an owner for your area, but if you're not just ask a staff member to make you one.

Another small update:
I have added an auto tab complete for the commands /home and /warp, and also /jail, /delwarp and /allow for the moderators. This means you can type in a partial name of the warp or home you wish to go to and hit the tab key on your keyboard, the game will then automatically fill it in for you. So if you don't feel like typing in those final few letters, just hit tab.

If there are any issues with these new commands, please tell me. I look forward to being flooded with messages.

Truth_X_ile

I'm liking this feature, that way they don't need to ask to add people to their own land :) and I don't feel lazy so I won't be using Tab :p

Thanks Nab!
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

TheChief13

Truth_X_ile

I found an issue actually, I'm Temp Admin and can't remove owners from protections
not even myself, could just be all ranks can't do it maybe or just Temp Admin

(yes it's fixed now, thanks Nab)
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

froobynooby