News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

EVERyONE READ!!!

Started by Delirious888, May 24, 2015, 09:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirious888

I don't have enternet as some of you guys already know and the only time I can play is at school. Unfortunatly school is out  :o :-[  :-\  :'( . So PLEASE DO NOT DELETE MY INFO!!! OR MY PLOT!!! OR MY ANYTHING. Please i Will be on at the begining of the school yoear next year!!! I love you guys!!!  :-*    :'( :-[ Spread the word to everyone who didn't see this please.

And Delirious out, Love everybody  :-* ;)
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

Truth_X_ile

have you tried going to a library even if they have a set limit you can use, it's an option.
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

Delirious888

A library?  ( and I'm spending the night at my aunt's house that has internet but no mine craft :( )
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

froobynooby

A library, the place with the computers and those weird things made of paper and cardboard, I believe they're called "books", but I may be wrong.

Truth_X_ile

Yes the library where books and computers are...in the USA we are allowed to use their computers for internet access, some have limited time (1-2 hours) most often allow you to do anything but if someone needs to come in to study and no computer is available they will tell anyone who isn't doing anything educational wise to get up and let that person on respectively.
The Temporary Admin 'Cyan name' with an Insanely Huge Farm...

TheChief13

the only thing you get in british libraries are lots of old books and an old person at a desk who stares at you the whole time you're there... like these are the kind of old people who hate any kind of technology and throw you out and ban you if they see your phone... but they usually forget about the ban a few days later...