News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ban Appeal

Started by Jakrelia, April 27, 2015, 02:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakrelia

Hey
So, I've been away from Minecraft for quite awhile, and when I came back, I found that I was banned from Froobworld. I procrastinated making a ban appeal for a few months, but.. I guess I'm making one now.
It says I was banned for racism. I'm not entirely sure what it was that I said to warrant the ban, and I'm not saying it wasnt warranted (since I'm not even sure what it is), but first and foremost I'd like to apologize to whoever it was that I said it to. Since I left Minecraft, I've changed a lot as a person, and I'd like to think I'm a much more positive, friendly and accepting person now. I'd really like a second chance; I spent quite a while on Froobworld and I'd hate to be banned from its amazing community. However, if I'm to remain banned, I suppose this is goodbye. Thanks guys.

PS, my username has been changed from "Jakrelia" to "Cyllea"

froobynooby

You were banned over a year ago after a request from a player, his post can be found here: http://froobworld.com/index.php?topic=164.0

Since it has been so long since you were banned and since you were such an active player, we will give you another chance.

Jakrelia

Thank you so much Froob. :)