Unban?

Yes
3 (75%)
No
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 4

BUTTERBABYBRIAN

Reson-thief

What happened- I did steal but I only stole a couple wood, a couple sticks and 2 melons.

I'm very sorry for what I did I fealt really bad after, I will return what I stole. It was also my first server I tryed so I thought you were aloud because in single world I stole from my brother because he let me. I even aged a year so I'm responsible now. Sorry :'(

BUTTERBABYBRIAN

froobynooby

You were warned by Scam_artist123 and mineosaurs, but you ignored them.

Quote[17:06:57] [Server thread/INFO]: Scam_artist123: if its not yours dont touch it
[17:07:06] [Server thread/INFO]: Scam_artist123: its against the rules
[17:07:11] [Server thread/INFO]: mineosaurs: yea it is
[17:07:13] [Server thread/INFO]: BUTTERBABYBRIAN: watever

You, or someone who has access to this account, have also been banned on the account GalacticStriker, twice.

BUTTERBABYBRIAN

Galactic striker is my brother. He can't acces the account im also related to DiamondMiner_79 but can't acces that either I'm really sorry I've learned and I never had joined a server before. :'( I'm not involved with galactics ban or Diamond they arnt involved because I can't acces either of there accounts I don't know the password.

BUTTERBABYBRIAN

I was really kinda dum then I was kinda like rules, rules and galactic never told me about the rules! I cryed for awhile after when I realized what I did I'm very sorry and also sorry to anyone I was rude to or stole from. :'( DiamondMiner_79 isn't involved he joined later. Like a month.