SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

ban appeal for darkkingjustin

Started by darkkingjustin, March 10, 2015, 09:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkkingjustin

In Game Name: darkkingjustin

Ban Reason: Griefing

What actually happend: I was playing a minor prank on my real life friend Piggy_Got_Styles with no griefing intended

Anything else you should know: I was banned 1-2 years ago for griefing. My little prank was just intended to get her back but not trying to do any damage (later explained what she did). I lit Piggy_Got_Styles's treehouse on fire and quickly put it out. I produced this action because my house was griefed a little bit by Piggy_Got_Styles, but since she is my friend I played this revenge prank which Piggy_Got_Styles took the wrong way and got me banned. As a summary I would just like to say that I am very sorry and I believe that My 1-2 year ban has been enough of a punishment If you require proof liamft123 is my witness.

SwankyPhil

Have you changed your name since you last played on Froobworld?
Get Shwifty

darkkingjustin

No I have not my username remains: darkkingjustin

Tricia17997

I don't know the specifics of this ban, but I do know that Liam123 & Piggy_Got_Styles were both banned for Grief & Stealing. I thought Darkklord (or something like that) was another member of your group. Are you also this Darkklord person?

darkkingjustin

No 10darklord10 is my friend I was never involved with their griefing trips. I am not 10darklord10

froobynooby

Because the logs do mention that it was minor and because it was so long ago... you will be unbanned.