News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ban Appeal *Shrynx* [I have no idea why I was banned, Help!]

Started by Shrynx, March 04, 2015, 08:06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shrynx

I was playing as normal yesterday and when I went back on today It says I was banned for greifing? I have no idea what I did because I have been in my village the entire time, If i could get it fixed or at least talk to someone about it that would be great!

-Shrynx

More Info- I was playing last night and logged as usual. Im not sure why im banned as I never destroyed anything? The only thing I can think of is I went to spawn town to enchant and when I teleport I get super bad lag? Anyways clicking and sort of spamming my mouse sort of gets me unstuck and its possible I could have destroyed something that way? I don't know how to give any more information because I have no idea what I did and all it says when I try and log in is "greif"

TheChief13

2 sea lanterns were broken in the lighthouse in spawntown but it was minor grief and i was talking at the time and wasnt really thinking so as it was minor grief and i shouldnt even have banned you in the first place. welcome back! just next time you start lagging dont randomly click. it never fixes the lag. if anything it makes it worse.

Tricia17997

I don't know if I will ban you again or not. Maybe jail time? I don't know yet...

After we found your grief in the spawntown lighthouse, I started looking around town.. and found you stole Tens of Stacks of Cobble and Baked Stone from GPBradleys house. This is Theft! and Breaking the lanterns is Grief! If you did something on accident, why not leave a sign? send mail to admins? say ANYHTING to anyone about your mistake. Honestly I don't thing any of this IS a mistake...