News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

TheArcher006's ban apeal

Started by TheArcher006, March 03, 2015, 03:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheArcher006

Ban reason: theft

What actually happened: I came on and a admin sent me a message telling me I stole the enchantment table at Spawn Town. I have a explanation for that. I just got a new computer and the ram is terrible so I lag a lot. Before I loged out I was standing on the enchantment table and and I lagged out. When I loged back in I was underground From when sinked tru the floor from the lag. I dug up and of cores dug tru the enchantment table but I just kept lagging back in the ground. The admin told me I broke it 3 time sand this was why. The admin also told me I took a lot of iron from a players chest and this was because my junge sister was thinking of getting minecraft and I told her she could play on my account on single player but she want onto multiplayer. When the admin told me I Asked her and she told me she took the iron and a diamond pick(blue think with stick she called it).I know it says the admins don't care if it was your brother or whatever but it is the truth. I will be happy to return the enchantment table ( I only realized I had it when the admin told me) and the iron and diamond pick to the player. I was at the players house when the admin came to me ( I came to check if the players chests where private and if they weren't tell the player or admin), I tried to explain but he/she kicked /baned me before I could finish my side of the story. I understand if you don't want to unbad me. then I will find another server bi check my chests for the iron and I think I put the enchantment table and diamond pick in there too. Give all my other posesions to LegendaryWolf93 ( he was so kind to me).

Anything else we should know: I can tell my sister to create a froobworld website account and tell you what she did if that could help.Thanks  :'(

Tricia17997

TheArcher: Thank you for your side of the story. Now for mine. a couple days ago I saw the enchanting table was missing. Prism said it was broken 3 times and placed 2 times. (that means you kept it & didn't replace it) Even if you glitched, you still could have placed it later, you didn't. You were Jailed 15 minutes or so for this offense. But you didn't learn your lesson:   See screenshot below.

Next: the Theft. You logged on, I asked you about the table, you explained. I tp'ed to you in the middle of a jungle. You were walking to an old players base, when you got there, you started opening the chests. You explained that you were just checking to see if they were locked yet, because you were there a few days ago and noticed they were unlocked. I check the chests and it said you had taken all sorts of stuff 3 Days Ago. You say it was your sister, but we both know that is not true, you even told me you were there 3 days ago. See screenshots below.

Then we have the stuff you stole 6 days ago... in spawntown.. from unlocked chests in two different areas...
See screenshots below.

I see no reason to Unban you.
kendra17997

TheArcher006

I know what your saying and a assume a lot of players use brother or sister as an eqscuesq ( forgive my speling English is not my first language) to get out of bans but I know I am telling the truth whether you belief me or not

To Froobwolrd I say goodbuy , you where the best server I have ever played on an I know I am a good persone so look in my chests my sister told me she but the players stuff in there an sh say she put the" red blue and book thingy" in my chests too so look in there for the stuff

Goodbuy forvere

Tricia17997

I am not going to bother with screenshots... but you stole items on 5 separate occasions. if you look at the date stamp on the screenshots (I have not posted all of them) We see you stealing 9 days ago, 8 days ago, 6 days ago, 3 days 22 hrs, and lastly 3 days 4 hours ago. So even if you little brother/sister did log on your account, that would be only one of the 5 days where you stole stuff. 

Theft, especially at this level, is not acceptable and unfair to regular players who work very hard for their items.