News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

why is deadpool407 perminently banned?

Started by Zbro, January 30, 2015, 10:25:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zbro

why was he banned: cussing

what happened: he was cussing in chat and wanted to know why he got banned and not muted or temporary banned

other information: it was his first day on froobworld and he swore once or twice, and wanted to know why he got banned permanently and not muted or temporary banned?
Hello!

My Minecraft IGN is KidsAreSalty. Although, most of you know me by Zbro!

froobynooby

He was banned for griefing and being rude.

enigmaforceiv

I stand behind him and bulbasaur being banned. 1) None of your friends respected Old Town rules. We asked them to leave the town, and despite ProfessorDangle (Who is Vet+) and another admin being present, they still disrespected the rules of Old Town. What makes you think they'd respect the rules of the server or the staff? :/

They really stressed me out and especially stressed out ProfessorDangle - he was on edge for a while after they came in. Personally, I believe griefing doesn't just end at destroying blocks - but continues with ruining the gameplay, experience and happiness of others. :/

Tricia17997

Deadpool will never be unbanned. He was incredibly rude to everyone, junked up areas by placing cobblestone, and Killed Delirious's horse, and that is just the stuff I personally got screenshots of, there was much more. Please don't plead for other players to get unbanned. They are more than capable of speaking for themselves.