News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

More homes!

Started by Delirious888, January 19, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirious888

Yes I know what you guys/girls are thinking(I think) "Wow this guys is posting ALOT of stuff!" and yes thats true but only 3 (Not including this 1)

But I think that there should be more than JUST 2 homes! Me personally think it it so anoying when you have to travle all over the place but like have 5 homes!

1 for my house
2 for my shop
3 for my farm
4 for my other farm (I'm making 1 right now! FULLY-Atomatic 8)
5 for something just in case!  ;)

So thats what i think should be changed,I would be sooo happy if you do this for the server!

IF YOU LIKE THIS IDEA LEAVE A REPLY!
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

TheChief13

why not just make your 2 farms next to your house?

Delirious888

well my Fully automatic farm needs a villiger (Farmer) and it needs to be in the range of like 100 blocks from its village to be able to plant its like he dosn't want to plant for anyone els but his village  :-\
and sometimes you need a differant climate for every farm  :(
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

SwankyPhil

Well I agree that maybe one additional home could be added when you become a Veteran, not 6 though. The original intention for only 2 homes was the use of horses in 1.6. Since horses are super glitchy I feel an extra home could be a good addition. Thoughts?
Get Shwifty

TheChief13

Yeah i agree with that.

Delirious888

Quote from: Whovian98 on January 20, 2015, 05:18:56 AM
Well I agree that maybe one additional home could be added when you become a Veteran, not 6 though. The original intention for only 2 homes was the use of horses in 1.6. Since horses are super glitchy I feel an extra home could be a good addition. Thoughts?

I agree with you with that but maybe not just 1 additanal home but 2 maybe can i get a second on that? So you have 4 homes?
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

TheChief13

no i'd say that 1 home for newbie, 2 homes for loyalist and 3 homes for veterans would good. 3 homes for veterans just gives people  a little thing to be exited about when nearing that rank because right now there isnt much of a differance between loyalist and veteran.

Delirious888

ya ok I like this!  :D

And everyone check out my other sugjestions!!! there realy good ones!
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

That_Introvert

you could just make a artificial village with doors to get your villager to work for you... i did it for breeding its not too bad