News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Banned for Thieft

Started by Sopherdoph1, December 26, 2014, 11:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think I should be un-banned (choose yes please!)

Yes (choose!)
1 (25%)
No (don't choose)
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Sopherdoph1

Hi my name is sophbob101 and I got banned from stealing :'(. I was new to the server and I didn't know exactly that that was against the rules and that I would get banned for it (because my brother immediately made me tpa to him so I did not have time to read the signs). If I did get un-banned, I would return every item that I took and give extra. I feel horrible for taking that stuff and I did hesitate before taking the stuff too. If I did get un-banned, I would not steal anything again or bother anyone. I did make another appeal but I'm not quite sure it posted. FroobWorld is probably my favorite server on Minecraft and I really miss playing on this server. I do sometimes play as my friend but I really can't do much and thats only when we have playdates and that is not very frequent and I don't play for long anyway and when I play as my friend, I don't do anything bad. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can I get un-banned. I would be super happy. Thanks ;)

Sincerely,    A very anxious Minecraft player- sophbob101
SHAZAM -sophbob101;3

Tricia17997

I will say, the only thing that I have found so far was this one area. But the rules do say not to steal. And you stole from many chests in that room.  I thought I would attach the screenshot.

TheChief13

Stealing is a basic rule on just about all servers.. so not knowing is a bit of a stupid excuse for theft.

sorry but appeal denied.