Previous topic - Next topic

GUILTY OR NOT!!!

GUILTY
1 (25%)
NOT GUILTY (PICK THIS 1!)
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Delirious888

WHAT supposely i got banned from steeling from EnderBender!!! Is this permanent or naw because i dont think I did anything AND the enderbender warp is pertected SO I cant even steel from there!!! What The Heck!!!
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

Tricia17997

You stole items from a chest at Enderbender. Prism confirms this, one of the things you took was the anvils, 3 of them. I noticed that you did put one by the enchanting table, for players to use, that was nice, but you probably shouldn't claim that you donated it.  I will unban you ... but remember ... if you take something from a chest that is NOT yours or isn't a Donation chest or " free" or "take one" chest ... then That is considered stealing.  We do enjoy you as a wonderful addition to Froobworld  :) 

Delirious888

ok i remember my cusin was playing and i told her about this server and the warps and when i got on i hacually had 3 anvils! No wonder! ok I will give back all of them to you and with my own iron ok ;) THX KENDRA!!!  ;D
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

TheChief13

just saying those kind of excuses never work.. we dont care if your brother, sister cousin or cat did it its the account that did it that counts...... just saying.