News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Craft_CraftMiner's Banned Appeal for Flying?

Started by Craft_CraftMiner, December 18, 2014, 06:15:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craft_CraftMiner

Ban reason: Flying or other

What actually happend:
     I was TPing between my Home and my last location using the /Back function when I got stuck in a gravel block underwater. Since I was positioned halfway between blocks when I TPed I ended up glitching through a block while floating in water.  I believe that the server thought I was flying because I had not touched the ground for too long.

Anything else we should know:
     I would never want to warp my experience of a game by cheating.  I despise playing games when people have an unfair advantages. (i.e. flying, aim-bots, etc.)

I really do enjoy your server and how raw or untouched it looked and would love to continue building and being apart of the Froob community.

Thank You for all the hard work you have put into this server to keep it safe from greifing, trolls and the like.  The effort has not gone unnoticed.
Craft_CraftMiner

froobynooby

It looks like you lagged a little bit and were mistaken for flying. You weren't banned though, just kicked. It happens all of the time :p

Craft_CraftMiner

I was just kicked again for the same thing in less than a second.  Is there a way someone could remove some of the gravel around my location or somehow else get me out of the area?

froobynooby

Try to teleport away as  soon as you log on, it should fix it.