News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I got banned...

Started by liamft123, October 17, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liamft123

Hello, I hope you remember me. My username is liamft123. I got banned about a year ago and I feel I am more mature and older. I got banned for stealing or something. I did not really do anything I was just in a Skype call with Piggy_Got_Styles and 10darklord10. they were there and they did all the damage I was just there because I didn't want to be left out. I may have broken a few blocks but not many and blocks that you could replace easily and I know it is still destroying so that is why I got banned but it was like wood or something... I know 10darklord10 got banned on many other servers after that but me and piggy didn't. I really miss that server and I didn't really do much damage... And again I feel I am more mature and it was a long time ago. I learnt my lesson and Thanks you for taking the time and reading my ban appeal :D

Ban reason: Why were you banned? I forgot the ip sorry D:

What actually happened: I got blamed for destroying even though I only broke a few blocks.

Anything else we should know: What it said above.

Tricia17997

I reviewed the damage done, I see that most everything was broken & picked up by Piggy & Darklord. You appear to have stood by and picked up a few drops. However you did steal ALL the coal from Pearliuba's furnaces  :'( . I have attached the screenshots. You were banned on July 11, 2014. I will leave the decision to unban you to an administrator.

liamft123

well I guess you don't have to unban me  :'( I just really liked that server and I regretted my decisions... I kind of wanted a new start with 1.8 but I guess not... anyway thank you for at least reading the post... I guess bye for a while  :-[ see ya.

liamft123

Hello again. I just came back to say I regret everything and I see you upgraded to 1.8! I wish that I never took that coal out of the furnace and I dont remember luring any creepers but that is not the point. I really really love this server and the community. It has also been a long time and I am 14 now. I am more mature now that I am older. I hope you take this into consideration. thank you for reading this ban appeal :'(.

froobynooby

You were banned quite a while ago now and as all you really did was take coal from the furnaces, I see it fit to unban you.