News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Th3endermans ban appeal

Started by Th3enderman, August 27, 2014, 12:10:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Th3enderman

an reason: Why were you banned? Theft

What actually happened: Your side of the story: Palle said I could afk at his farm and take the iron that accumulated while I was afk

Anything else we should know: Anything you think might be helpful: I've literally never stolen anything on this server. EVER! I also frequently give people a BOAT LOAD of stuff. most of the iron I collected was given away too smh...
If today was the last day of your life, would you be doing what your doing today?

TheChief13

Tricia17997

I did. I suppose we need to wait for Palle to reply. I asked him if he said it was okay.

Th3enderman

Wtf though Kendra? I've been here for a year and you don't at least confront me about something before banning me, do I not get some "frequent good citizen" clause? At least enough to cause general doubt?
If today was the last day of your life, would you be doing what your doing today?

Th3enderman

Wait a minute, Kendra you knew about this, most people knew about this. I've blatantly told you about this before. I told you I talked to Palle and he have me the ok not even 2 weeks ago. Whovian knew as well, I've given him iron fairly recently.

It wouldn't not stealing anyway IF I didn't have permission. There was zero iron missing from his chest at the farm, you can check the logs for this. (It was locked btw) All i did was re-route the iron so it wouldn't overflow when I spent extensive time afking at my tri-farm right next to it. So even if palle wasn't ok with me doing this, it wouldn't be theft. Also if palle by some chance wants the iron back i can give him like nine stacks of blocks. all of which I afk'd for. (Not including the massive amounts of iron I gave away; probably another 6-7 stacks of blocks) that much iron would have built up anyway. Once  there was iron beginning to fall on the hoppers and despawn due to the lack of storage room, would you have banned me for stealing excess iron?
Also I'm hurt that Kendra was so quick with that ban hammer. I've been here for almost a year now and I have NEVER had any problems with anyone. (Scratch that, there was one group of rowdy friends I openly disliked. I forget their names but they were largely immature and unruly) I'm chill with EVERY single active player on this server and they generally think I'm a cool guy. mostly I'm hurt that Kendra couldn't wait like an hour to confront me, HER FRIEND, Who she had known for almost a year! I help anyone including Kendra, with any project big or small. Whether that be actually helping construct it or giving generous amounts of rescources. Look, I was sincerely sad that Kendra didn't confront me about this. which is weird for me considering I can always seperate video games from real life, this left bad taste in my mouth. I honestly would have been 100% ok with Kendra waiting for me to log on, talk to me about it, hear my story, then if she had to temp-ban me while they investigated it. It was more that she banned a so called friend with out reaching out to me instead of BANNING ME WITHOUT CHECKING LOGS TO SEE IF I DIRECTLY TOOK ANYTHING!   
In conclusion, I felt I deserved a better explanation (from a friend who I would ALWAYS go out of my way to help) then "Banned: Theft".
Look you can ask any active member of the community that I'm nice guy, a valuable part of the community.  I assume everyone feels like me, and I don't want to say goodbye to my last reason to play minecraft.

Tricia17997

I did check the logs. That's where I found that you removed many many stacks of ingots from the chests. It could not have been over-flowing, I don't think, because the excess would have gone to the top/front 2 double chests, They had room left. I sincerely HOPE that Palle says that he did give you permission.

Tricia17997

Okay, I am done. You are unbanned.

TheChief13

I would like to thank you th3enderman with helping me get to sleep while reading that speech :P. But I,m happy it's been sorted out and if any of you need to speak to me I'm going to be home tomorrow.

Th3enderman