News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Something's that's been on my mind for a while

Started by Th3enderman, August 22, 2014, 04:29:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Th3enderman

This is something that's been bothering me for a few months now. Everyone who hasn't played as long as me are getting higher ranks then me. I'm the only person who is not staff of trusted veteran who is constantly active. Actually, to be honest I'm probably the most active person on this server. (Except for Kendra probably) Most people agree I would be a good staff member. I've heard people like Kendra, wind, and under tell me that froob is hesitant to trust me because I'm "shady"... How am I shady?
I have literally been the nicest, and by FAR the most generous person on this server. I've never had serious beef with ANYONE. Sure some people have at times, annoyed me. Although regardless I've never verbally or physically (through chat or grief) attacked anyone. I've literally built DOZENS of farms which I allow the community to use. I help anyone with basically anything regardless if they're a newbie or not.
I've even had more staff experience than anyone! Whether it be other mc servers or Garry's mod servers. How many people from say, 3 months ago, are still active? Besides a few staff members I'm the only one. Speaking of staff Kendra is the only daily staff member. Me and Kendra are on everyday.
If today was the last day of your life, would you be doing what your doing today?

SwankyPhil

Get Shwifty

TheChief13

Trust me mate. I have noticed you and I'm very sure your time will come ;)

UNDERARMOUR084

I never said that froob was hesitant to trust you because your "shady"
Just for the record
Under :)