Main Menu

Piggy_Got_Styles' Ban Appeal.

Started by Piggy_Got_Styles, July 13, 2014, 08:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggy_Got_Styles

Ban Reason:
I was banned for theft.

What actually happened:
I got banned for stealing things like shears, a wooden sword, etc. I stole these items from something that Whovian98 built. I thought it was just a little game that someone had built and later abandoned. Whovian mailed me about it, and I immediately returned the items. Whovian said to never steal again, which I agreed never to do after that one time. I counted that as a warning, but I guess it wasn't. I strongly regret stealing from Whovian, and I'm sorry, but I returned the items that I stole, so I do not see a reason for me to get banned.

Anything else we should know: After Whovian talked to me about this, Kendra said that 10darklord10 told her I griefed his house. What I did was place some blocks in his house, and then broke them. That was supposed to be a little joke between him and I. I'm not sure if that's one of the reasons too, but I really hope not.

Thank you for taking your time and reading this,

-Piggy_Got_Styles.

SwankyPhil

Piggy, this was not the incident that we banned you for. Kendra found that you, liam, and 10darklord10 had broken blocks and item frames in pearliuba's house and that you stole the contents of furnaces. You had your warning.
Get Shwifty

TheChief13

Tricia17997

What Whovian said it true.  I found Pearliuba's place had been robbed. Missing items, broken blocks, lured creepers who blew off item frames and contents, which were picked up and not returned. All actions occurred at the same time, by all three of you.  I took screenshots of all the mayhem, but it was also confirmed by another Mod.  Sorry, but theft and grief are bannable offenses. (plus all three of you had been warned before).  This ban has nothing to do with you and 10darklord10 pranking/griefing eachother.