News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

I got banned when I wasn't supposed to my username is liamft123

Started by liamft123, July 13, 2014, 08:28:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liamft123

I got banned... I know why but the user Whovian (I don't know the exact username) gave me a warning for it. what I did was I saw a place and I thought it was abandon (it looked abandon) but apparently it wasn't... so I took exactly 1 stack of sugarcane, 1 stack of torches and 1 stack of leather or something like that it was nothing big... then, Whovian apparently was the owner of that so I said I was sorry gave him all his stuff back and some other stuff like iron diamonds etc... then he let me off with a warning... the next day I log on and I am banned... I don't know why but I think it was because of another user 10darklord10 told another mod and that mod banned me... I am not sure that is what happened but if you don't believe me ask Whovian and I would like to figure out what happened...

shorter verson:

my in game name is liamft123 and I got banned

Ban reason: Why were you banned? I was banned for stealing and it says "theft pr confirms"

What actually happened: what I said before this shorter version XD

Anything else we should know: I don't think you need to know anything else?

SwankyPhil

liam, this was not the incident that we banned you for. I forgave you for the incident with my items but Kendra found that you, piggy, and 10darklord10 had broken blocks and item frames in pearliuba's house and that you stole the contents of furnaces. You had your warning before.
Get Shwifty

TheChief13

Tricia17997

This is true. I found Pearliuba's place had been robbed. Missing items, broken blocks, lured creepers who blew off item frames and contents, which were picked up and not returned. All actions occurred at the same time, by all three of you.  I took screenshots of all the mayhem, but it was also confirmed by another Mod.  Sorry, but theft and grief are bannable offenses. (plus all three of you had been warned before).