News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Ban appeal

Started by SAS_Arbiter_IV, December 20, 2013, 11:02:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAS_Arbiter_IV

Reason for being banned : killed soldierbear

My side : I can't say much about what happened considering I wasn't there for the past few days. I was working for the past few days and exams and all that mess didn't give me much time to play MC, but I came back today and saw that I was banned ? I'm assuming one of my roommates decided it would be funny or something to troll on my servers. I don't think it should be that hard to believe me if you know me in anyway considering i'm not known for trolling or annoying anyone in general, so breaking server rules would be completely out of character. I know to some it can be hard to believe but I assure you I speak the truth. I would very much love to be unbanned considering this is a great server and I have put much effort into my creations on it.

Extra info : I will no longer be leaving my account on "auto-sign-in" until I move out into some place without potential trolls, if you need references to tell back me up, just ask anyone from the town I was in, they will tell you that I am not known to be a nuisance.

Thank you for considering this, and sorry for any problems caused by my roommate's actions in the past 3 days.

TheChief13

Sorry but The account griefed so the account is banned. you should have kept it safe. and optic had told me the other day that you told him it was your brother who did it.. im getting a mix of messages here..

SAS_Arbiter_IV

well optic probably got the wrong message and thought he would try to help me out here, its honestly unfair that I get punished for some other derp's trolling, and honestly would it be that hard to keep an eye out for this account? like honestly all Im asking for is a chance to prove that im not a greifing kind of person, because tell me, what kind of person who intends to grief spends as much time building and trying to accomplish things on a server if there just gonna get banned after?

froobynooby

You seem like a nice person and not one that would grief and I can see that it's not your intention to do so. I'd be happy to see you back on the server if you could return any items that might've been lost in this incident.
What chief has said is true though, your account is your responsibility and if someone gets on someone else's account we will ban the account and not unban it because we have no way of telling if they're telling the truth or not, but in this case all you did was kill one person with lava which is something I would only ban someone for a few days for anyway.

Welcome back!