News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My Sweet Sunday Night

Started by Nicknclank, August 07, 2013, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicknclank

Last Sunday night was a particular night, with a bunch of misfits happening around the server... all of them usually ending up in me feeling bad.

First off, the new parkour at the Lobby in the nether. I don't mind parkour. Actually, I like it a lot. Problem is, I suck at parkour involving LADDERS... which means I got stuck at one place all the time. As you can, everyone is mocking me.

At least I got to see a peculiar sort of fruit growing in lava.

After that, I decided to see how my house was doing at spawn. There were some minor grief, so I asked Sparta to fix it.

Have you ever seen a house turn into mobs? I have. It's disturbing and sad. You can see every zombies and skeletons attacking you while burning, and every creepers exploding at the same time.

Sparta realized he did the wrong command, so he did an other to bring back my house correctly.

Weeeeeeeell.........

Doesn't seem like it in the pic, but my house looked like it griefed by a group of 10 year old griefers wannabes. On steroids.

Luckily, Sparta repaired everything with Froob. And I don't mind the mistakes he did :3

Lastly, Grape asked me to do an obsidian generator (easy to make by the way, ask me if you want one), so I made her one.

Then, Wild and Panda arrived and we started having some fun.

Until someone put down some lava. Next to me. While I had 2 hearts.

Needless to say I lost my items. The only thing I really missed was my high-enchanted pickaxe and bow, but wild gave me the same pickaxe with the same enchantments, so I'm not mad anymore :3

So yeah, it was a pretty... interesting night to say the least. Just goes to show you what can happen in 2 hours :I
Your Friendly French Builder

That_Introvert

lies i gave you a pick with better enchants

GrapeShield

That was definitely interesting!
Beverly

TheChief13

OH my god that dude in the 4th pic looks like such a pleb