News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

flavorx's ban appeal

Started by flavorx, August 06, 2020, 09:24:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flavorx

Ban reason: xray

What happened: I have cheated, and i lied trying to get out of a ban. I know i have done wrong, i apologize for doing it. Gnixia wanted to spawn a wither to fight and get the star, i died and lost all of my stuff, that caused me to start xraying on the server. He also decided he wanted to spawn the dragon again, i died from a bed and lost all of my stuff, this also caused me to start xraying again. I dont blame Gnixia for it, it was my choice to xray on the server, i dont't feel that i should blame anyone but myself in this situation. I am sorry i xrayed, i made a lot of progress through FroobWorld (not including the diamonds), if i were to stay banned my progress will be destroyed. I have a habit of xraying on servers, this is the first i've been banned for it, this ban would stop me from cheating. Please im not sure you would unban me for actual cheating but i would appreciate it if you would.

froobynooby

Thanks for being honest. You've been unbanned on the condition that you destroy the diamonds you acquired through x-ray

We also believe Gnixia has been x-raying, so if you could pass the same warning and message about destroying x-rayed diamonds on to them, it would be appreciated