SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

justinxhuang's ban appeal

Started by justinxhuang, July 08, 2020, 04:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinxhuang

justinxhuang's ban appeal

banned for: Xray

my side of the story: To start things off, I am very sorry for my actions. I did mine some diamonds with x-ray and I understand that is completely wrong and if appealed I will never do it again, and again I am very sorry. I used x-ray initially to find my speed mine beacon because the light didn't load and I was trying to locate it and I forgot where it was. When I got to it, I saw some diamonds nearby, and I decided to mine them because I was going to speed mine them eventually. However, one thing led to another and being relatively new to the server, I needed some diamonds to start off to get maybe a set of diamond armor while everybody else had netherite and such, and I started mining a couple of veins, and ultimately was banned for using x-ray. I despised mining and it took me many hours to get the diamonds that I got before - I know I was wrong and it is completely right to permanently ban me from Froobworld but I really enjoyed playing there and it would mean a lot to me if I could play there again.

froobynooby

Thank you for your honesty. I have unbanned you but I will require you to destroy any of the diamonds you have acquired through x-raying

justinxhuang