SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kolaqr's ban appeal

Started by Kolaqr, April 18, 2020, 06:46:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kolaqr

Kolaqr's ban appeal

Ban reason: X-ray/hacking

What actually happend: I was just mining in a mineshaft and i got randomly banned for X-ray/hacking. (and probably got kicked or banned from the discord for literally no reason)

Anything else we should know: When i got my first warning i was respectful and deinstalled my hacks... please tell me a reason or something about the ban because i was just mining in a mineshaft. And i was very sorry for the first time i hacked but i promised that i stopped.Thank you!

Kolaqr

TheChief13

Multiple users were watching you mine in a way that only an x-rayer would, this ontop of the fact that just moments after getting out of jail for x-raying you just so happened to mine straight down in the middle of nowhere and find diamonds and then tell me about it trying to pass it off as luck, you were banned from discord because you started spamming. your appeal has been denied.

Kolaqr

ok so 1st thing's first. I acctually found those diamonds by pure luck. 2nd thing's second i randomly explore mineshafts so that doesent mean i 'x-rayed'. and when i was mining down i was mining down to y 11 so i could find diamonds and why was i mining 2x1 because if i xrayed i could have not seen lava and just mined straight down. this just doesent make sense anymore to ban me.( when did u watch me mine i was just randomly mining iv'e could have found diamonds bruh but i didnt find any i only found gold) i stopped spamming when i was kicked

Kolaqr

Quote from: Kolaqr on April 18, 2020, 07:03:13 AM
ok so 1st thing's first. I acctually found those diamonds by pure luck. 2nd thing's second i randomly explore mineshafts so that doesent mean i 'x-rayed'. and when i was mining down i was mining down to y 11 so i could find diamonds and why was i mining 2x1 because if i xrayed i could have not seen lava and just mined straight down. this just doesent make sense anymore to ban me.( when did u watch me mine i was just randomly mining iv'e could have found diamonds bruh but i didnt find any i only found gold)

Kolaqr