News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Tamashiki's Ban Appeal

Started by Tamashiki, July 04, 2019, 07:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamashiki

Tamashiki Banned

Ban reason: Wasn't adressed in banned text.

What actually happened: So what happend before I got banned, me and my friend Pand0ra99 we're trolling each other by acting like we didn't like each other but we refraimed from using any vulgar language and didn't break any rules. By the moment a mod came online we stopped our actions instantly. Where we explained to the mod the situation that we are just having fun starting drama with one another. He didn't appreciate it. And we talked about drama and said ''Don't you like drama in tv-shows'' and got called out for acting like a smartass whilst that wasn't my intent in the slightest and got banned instantly.  Our conversation can be found in #ingamechat.

froobynooby

I've unbanned you both. If anything I think you should've been muted first - not because of your two's conversation before the staff member came on, but because after you were warned you both acted in a manner that most would consider 'trollish'. You'll have to understand that when we see new players acting in this way we often think they're a lost cause in the sense that they're not fit for the server, which is why you were banned.

I've unbanned you because you seem to show interest in playing on the server - I see you've made a house on the server, engaged in regular conversation with other players and you've actually appealed this ban. All I can really say is to please avoid causing any scenes. If you want to talk in private with all your friends you can use '/friend togglechat', given you've added them all to your friend list.