Main Menu

SneakyNutmeg's Ban Appeal

Started by sneakynutmeg, June 23, 2019, 10:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneakynutmeg

SneakyNutmeg's Ban Appeal

Ban reason: X-ray

What actually happened:
Firstly, I admit to using an x-ray, but it was not with any ill intent. To explain, I used to play minecraft maybe 4 or 5 years ago at least and just recently got back into it again. My friend invited me to come play on Froobworld and I absolutely loved playing on your server. I remembered x-ray texture packs were a thing back when I played and so I looked into it and they are very much still alive and well. I was curious so I downloaded a texture pack and stupidly went on the only server I enjoyed playing on just to see how the texture pack actually worked. Frankly, if the texture pack was for 1.13 or I had any other servers on 1.14 loaded on my server list I would've, without a doubt tried it out elsewhere. {attached is a link to a ss of my server list} I am not trying to deceive or take advantage of this community, I was simply exploring an old aspect of the minecraft I remembered. Honestly, the best proof I could give to this not being of ill intent is the blatant disregard for any attempts to conceal what I was doing. That being said however, I know this violates the rules set and understand if the ban must remain as consequence.

Anything else we should know:
I truly have been productive on the server and genuinely enjoy the community it has. My house is near 329pies and yospitta123 if you want to validate my claim of being active on the server. Other than that I again apologize and seek to thank the community for the time and hospitality regardless of the appeal's outcome.
https://i.redd.it/ot3aglu4a0631.jpg

With sincere remorse,
SneakyNutmeg

froobynooby

Thanks for being honest. Since it's a fairly victimless offense and you seem remorseful I have unbanned you.

Please just dispose of those diamonds the next time you rejoin, and don't use that texture pack on the server again