News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

SociallyAwkwaard's Ban Appeal

Started by SociallyAwkwaard, June 20, 2019, 05:06:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SociallyAwkwaard

What I was banned for: griefing

What happened: I was just talking with one of my friends who was not on the server (or playing Minecraft for that matter) and I was playing Froobworld in the background to "keep my hands busy," I guess you could say. I had grown a little bored, so I started breaking leaves and dirt in a town. I didn't mean any harm behind it, as I was sort of just mindlessly playing, but I realize now what I've done. I hope this can be forgiven, as I would pay better attention to what I am doing so something like that does not happen again. Thank you.

froobynooby

Here's what you've done on the server so far: Gotten muted for being obscene in chat, picked a bunch of carrots at the public farms without replanting, and broken part of the spawn town path, someone's window and a couple of lanterns. If I saw any intention to actually play nicely on the server and be apart of the community I would be very happy to unban you, but I haven't seen any.

Sorry, but I just don't think you or your friends are a very good fit for the server. I know you're all just trying to be funny but it really does come off as annoying and trollish.