News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Nether Hub

Started by Nicknclank, July 06, 2013, 10:41:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicknclank

As you already (and hopefully) know, there is gonna be a nether hub in the server. It's gonna take a LOT of time to do it, and a lot of materials too. What we also need is a basic concept.

I have tried some stuff in creative mode and I took some screenshots so you can see what I think would be a great nether hub.

TO CHECK THE IMAGES, GO TO THIS LINK! THE DESCRIPTION OF THE IMAGES ARE IN THIS THREAD!

http://imgur.com/a/C4EHt

The 1st image is the general structure. There's not a lot of stuff since I think it would be fun to decide in a group what we want as walls, ceilings, etc., but I think it's a good basic structure. The hub would be a giant oval with a lot of rooms sticking out of it, where users could use one of them to link it with their town's portal with some rails.

The 2nd image is the Portal room. Not much to say about it. It shows the materials that I think would be easy to use, such as Stone Bricks, Quartz Blocks, Glowstone, Iron and Nether Bricks.

The 3rd image is a room that a user could use. The Gold isn't necessary. Actually, the Gold Blocks is just the players personal touch to his room so that he can distinguish it from other players. The user can also change the inside of the room, but he it can't be wider than a certain size.

The Last Image is just to show that there can be a second floor at the bottom, where we can put more rooms or some player shops, who knows? It also shows the Nether Fences that keeps players from falling. The Nether Fences will be hanged from the ceiling when it will be done.
Your Friendly French Builder