News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Lack of Certain Resources

Started by Delirious888, May 31, 2019, 12:23:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirious888

Some things in Minecraft are meant to be rare, I get that. But these rare things are designed for one person in mind. These things that are supposed to be rare are extremely rare when on a server with other people.

I have noticed, that the ratio of ocean monuments to people who play the server is severely one-sided. There are barely any sponges to go around. Almost every ocean monument I go to is either looted or has no sponges. Just like someone has suggested with ink, can we think of some way to get more sponges on the server?

I have a way to do this: We adjust what guardians drop when killed, to be able to drop sponges on a rare occasion. This can be easily be done with a data pack. Similar to how Hermitcraft adjusts their shulkers to drop two shulker shells, or the enderdragon drop elytra.
And this is also only one way, there can be even more. like making villagers have this for a possible trade, and more.

I believe that this will help out with this kind of issue, help people create those amazing underwater bases, powerful mob farms, and save time.
thank you for reading this into consideration.
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888