News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

My ban appeal

Started by loveliveservee, December 24, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loveliveservee

Ban reason: griefing

What actually happened: Hi, Its me tab, I am appealing for my ban. So i know what i have done and how i have troubles these people. I am aware of how i disrupted them & fully admit to my actions. i am sincerely sorry for my actions and therefore i cannot find another server like this one in particular. I miss the people i used to play with including my mom and the good times i had on this server. I know i got a little over my head and caused some trouble, but know that i am genuinely sorry for my actions. I have matured over the last year or so and know how i could be a pain in the ass sometimes. it was inn mature and selfish of me to be doing these things as i was a kid and was curious with the damage i could do to other people and there property. The reason i made this appeal is to apologize for my actions and because i miss the feel of FroobWorld apart from any other minecraft server. i offer my apologies to the people i disrupted and am sorry for the damage I have caused to them as i know how i would feel in there shoes. I promise not to disrupt this server and just have a good time with the community etc. If you can forgive my apologies that would be very grateful of you. Sincerely Tab, loveliveservee.

Anything else we should know: Not that i know of.

froobynooby

Thank you for submitting an appeal.

Your griefing affected a lot of people and I think it would be unfair to unban you unless they all feel you deserve to be allowed back. I will send all of them your apology and, if they all agree, unban you. If you are unbanned there may be some conditions, such as rebuilding the map you destroyed and could not be restored

loveliveservee

I understand, and am happy to rebuild there bases!

froobynooby

The people you griefed have read your appeal and told me that they do not wish to see you unbanned. There is possibility in the future, but right now unbanning you is not an option.

loveliveservee