News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Group project?

Started by Zbro, August 02, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zbro

Hey,

I feel like the server could use an official Group Project. I understand the "August Build Challenge" is taking place this month, but can there be a second event this month, or maybe this event next month? Something where a project is decided on a StrawPoll where everyone has a say in what we build. Then all the players who want to be involved can work together and get this project done. If anyone remembers Old Town from the 1.8 map, that was by far my favorite area back then. Maybe we could all work together to make a town that is somehow connected via railway to Spawn Town? This is a big project that will take some time, but I feel like it could unite the server and encourage future teamwork throughout Froobworld!
Hello!

My Minecraft IGN is KidsAreSalty. Although, most of you know me by Zbro!

froobynooby

Group projects are great, and I encourage them. I don't think it's necessary to have 'official' group projects, but feel free to think up your own and see if others are interested in helping. Recently I suggested that we make an underground market for Spawn Town as a bit of a group project, and that turned out fairly well. So if you wanted to make a town or something with the community, I would suggest you make a post about it with some details on the forums and on discord to see if people are interested.

Zbro

Hello!

My Minecraft IGN is KidsAreSalty. Although, most of you know me by Zbro!