News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

New 1.13 Season Suggestions!

Started by Delirious888, July 27, 2018, 12:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirious888

SO I am planning on rejoining to play with you guys on 1.13, and I have some suggestions for commands and plugins.
Now, most of these can be created by command blocks. But others Are from Spigdet, like the luring and sign editing.
Take all of this with a grain of salt, I'm just throwing things out of here.
(most of these are from Hermitcraft :P)

1.     1-Player Sleeping
            This is just so not all people have to sleep at a time and we don't have to have everyone sleep at once

2.     Ender Dragon drops Elytra and Shulkers drop two shells
             This is just so it makes life easier to make Shulker Boxes an to get Elytra

3.     Custom Crafting
              When crafting stairs, you get 8 stars instead of 4. Any color wool can be dyed. Clay & Glass can be dyed from any color, they can also be undyed with ice. Combining two slabs in a crafting table will make a full block

4.     MobLeash (luring)
           this is a plugin that would allow you to lease more mobs, like villagers and monsters. I am planning on working with villagers this "season" and I feel like this is a really helpful thing.
   4 1/2.      Maybe Villager luring were they follow emeralds or emerald blocks 

5.     Sign Editing
            When you right-click on signs you can edit them.

I tried to put things here that would make it still feel like vanilla, and just make the quality of life improvements.

Thanks!

[EDIT] I also think it would be cool if the Ender Dragon also dropped an Ender Dragon Head
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

Metalic_Shield

Hey Delirious! I'm glad your coming back to play with us. :)
I think that these suggestions would take away from the 'vanilla-experience'. I think having a few sethomes and /tp is all we really need.
Custom crafting seems really OP in my opinion, seems like something more for a factions or economy server.
I like the idea of the Ender Dragon and shulker buff, it'll make transportation easier but really doesn't alter the game much at all. Same with the mob leash, seems like a fun way to tame mobs lol.
What do you mean by player sleeping? Is it one of those plugins that have it so if one player sleeps it's day for everyone or just that one person while everyone else is stuck in the dark?
Sign editting would be great, no more having to redo a whole sign for one stupid grammar mistake. :P
Some of these are really good suggestions that I hope Froob decides to put in but some are just a tad OP for the semi-vanilla type of server.
~Logan <o/
Noot noot :3

Delirious888

Thanks or your reply!

With the player sleeping, it is just so one person can sleep and It'll turn day for the whole server. Wasnt sure if it was a thing already or not, but i added it anyways :P

I understand the custom crafting... but, I would REALLY think that being able to craft any color of wool into another color. So if you have two different colors of wool you can craft them all into red wool. or if you want to make a bed and you have white, grey, and brown wool you can still craft a bed.

Can't wait to start!

Again, thanks for replying!
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

froobynooby

I think the only ones I would seriously consider adding are the sign editing and sleeping ones. I'm not sure how feasible the sign editing would be due to area protections and lockette though, so it might not be able to be added.

As for sleeping, I wouldn't want it to require any less than half of the server to be sleeping in order to turn day. I myself am of the opinion that if there is one person who wants it to be night, then it should stay night time. I think I will have to give this one some more thought.

Nice suggestions though, thanks delirious.

Delirious888

Thanks!

Though in the one person sleep thing, you use a command black, and then if a person is sleeping in a bed, then it takes 10 seconds for it to turn today. If a person does not want it to be day, then in chat it'll say for example "Delirious888 is sleeping. [Wake up!]" and if you click the wake-up thing, it'll kick them out of the bed

Thanks for reading!
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

Nin.Collin

As far as the beds go, I've had good results with a plugin called BetterBeds that requires at least two-thirds of the people online to be in a bed for it to change to day.

Zbro

That seems like a good idea! I would love to see that added.
Hello!

My Minecraft IGN is KidsAreSalty. Although, most of you know me by Zbro!

Delirious888

Quote from: froobynooby on July 29, 2018, 09:26:49 PM
As for sleeping, I wouldn't want it to require any less than half of the server to be sleeping in order to turn day. I myself am of the opinion that if there is one person who wants it to be night, then it should stay night time. I think I will have to give this one some more thought.

I just saw that Xisuma Released a video showcasing this, which I thought would be more informative :P

It shows the sleeping and shows that if someone wants to cancel the person sleeping they can, and you can set a percentage of people, like 50% or something.. Timestamp in the video is 7:14

Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfcwKXhjC9Y

Thanks!
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888