News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hello! Im back! (maybe) pls read

Started by Delirious888, June 08, 2018, 05:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirious888

Hey Guys! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I used to be an everyday player a couple years back on the 1.8 server, and I just wanted to see how everyone was doing! I recently just crossed some stepping stones in my life and I am debating if I should get back into Minecraft again ;D

I do remember that at the end of the 1.8 server I was banned for something (can't remember) but I think that was the main reason I had left  :-\

Looking at this site is making me really nostalgic about the good ol' days   :P :'( ::) ;D

Just the thing is since you guys are so far into this season I wouldn't know where to start  ??? :-\

Anyways, it was nice to take a trip back to the past, and hope to talk again! ;)
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888

froobynooby

Welcome back. I remember you and your redstone shop on the 1.8 map. If you're worried about everyone being so far along, don't be. We're going to be resetting sometime in the next few weeks when 1.13 comes out.

Delirious888

I'm glad you remember me  ;D :-*

And it seems like a perfect time to come back then! I'll keep an eye out to see when you reset, and come on!

Can't Wait!  ;D
Get Groovy 8)

Delirious888