SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Batomon2004 ban appeal

Started by batomon2004, June 16, 2017, 08:06:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

batomon2004

Ban reason: Raiding chests

What actually happened:
I was on for the first time on the server, and I didn't read the rules... then I saw a village that wasn't claimed so then I took most of the things in the chests. I didn't know that it was spawn and that I couldn't take it because it wasn't claimed because usually most servers have claiming blocks.

Anything else you should know:
Aquatic_boss also stole stuff but he didn't get banned but azulred and I did. But I am sorry for stealing stuff and I won't do it again. So please let me get unbanned so I can play with my family again thank you so much and I am so sorry an I won't ever do it again. Also if I do get back on I will be extra careful and I will read the rules this time. Thank you.

AlyssaSaysHi

Quote from: batomon2004 on June 16, 2017, 08:06:56 AM
Ban reason: Raiding chests

What actually happened:
I was on for the first time on the server, and I didn't read the rules... then I saw a village that wasn't claimed so then I took most of the things in the chests. I didn't know that it was spawn and that I couldn't take it because it wasn't claimed because usually most servers have claiming blocks.

Anything else you should know:
Aquatic_boss also stole stuff but he didn't get banned but azulred and I did. But I am sorry for stealing stuff and I won't do it again. So please let me get unbanned so I can play with my family again thank you so much and I am so sorry an I won't ever do it again. Also if I do get back on I will be extra careful and I will read the rules this time. Thank you.

You were banned because you took items from SwankyPhil's spawntown house.

batomon2004

I took some shovels but I will put it back when I get unbanned.
Sorry

AlyssaSaysHi

You took more than shovels... I have proof. You are not getting unbanned. Nice try. http://imgur.com/a/zRzcF

batomon2004

oh I am so sorry i am confused lol Im sorry but if I return them may I get unbanned. Im sorry.

batomon2004

Im so sorry that I stole that stuff but May return them if I get unbanned please I'm so sorry and I would Love to play on this server because it is a pretty good server I am so sorry  :'(

AlyssaSaysHi

I will let the owner, froobynooby, on your fate. You stole pages of items from someone's home.

froobynooby

I don't think you would be trying so hard to get back on the server just to steal stuff again, so you can come back on.

batomon2004

thank you so much but should I return the stuff I stole