News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Proposal: Warp Sand Memorial Express

Started by froobynooby, April 05, 2017, 12:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

froobynooby

The FBPA (FroobWorld Beach Protection Agency) has noted an increase in the number of destroyed beaches in their monthly report. Now, this is not good. With postcards featuring beaches being the main export of FroobWorld we need to take all measures necessary to protect our beaches. On the last map we had a nifty solution to this: /warp sand, but such a solution is no longer a possibility with the current restriction on warps. And so I propose instead...

The Warp Sand Memorial Express

A 1.5km long, single lane, eastward bound railway track straight to sandy goodness. Not only will it pay homage to what was arguably the greatest warp in the server's history, but it also provides a solution to our beach problem by giving people an easy way to get a lot of sand quickly.

AlyssaSaysHi

I am willing to make the railway, as long as someone helps make a railway station on either side.

TheChief13

I'll help you with the stations, should be fun.

Metalic_Shield

Sounds like a great idea! ^-^ I can help with some of the railway and I can attempt at the stations. Gathering supplies wouldn't be that hard either, so really anything.
Noot noot :3

AlyssaSaysHi

I have tons of stuff to make rails, so I'm more than happy to help.

Metalic_Shield

Hmmm, I have plenty of spruce wood/stone bricks and that kind of stuff so I can probably make at least one of the stations, since it seems you got rail making covered Alyssa.  ;)

froobynooby

We can probably start here

behind the enchantment table, unless we want to make a larger hub where we can add more destinations.

AlyssaSaysHi

froobynooby

So Alyssa has put down the surface on which the tracks will be placed but we still need some bridges and supports for this. I've put down a bunch of signs in the places that we need something that say what we need. So if you want to do something try to find a sign and build whatever is written on it, you can decide how you do it.

A station on each end is also needed, if anyone wants to do that

Metalic_Shield

As I said before I can cover the stations. :P I will make it when I get home from school.

cakebaker9000

I think the railway will destroy natural ecosystems and displace local wildlife. 
I tend to land and I tend to my memes. I hope for you to join me in my endeavors.

AlyssaSaysHi

Quote from: cakebaker9000 on April 06, 2017, 11:48:34 AM
I think the railway will destroy natural ecosystems and displace local wildlife.

well your farm got rid of animals homes. howbouhdat

froobynooby

By the way, we're only making it a one way railway now. People probably aren't going to ride it back

SwankyPhil

Get Shwifty

enigmaforceiv

I received news of this from an Ender-rat that I tried to capture in the Dungeon of the Void. (I was hungry). As Ex-Warden of Old I applaud this new improvement and the support of this type of environment protection agency! Although, I am relieved that Lord Froobis is not following the footsteps of a current and particular president, but shouldn't those who destroyed these lands pay for the wa... build the railroad?!