News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Started by froobynooby, March 17, 2017, 08:51:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froobynooby

We've finally updated the server to version 1.11. The map has expanded northwards, it is now double the size it was before. If you want to get to the new area you can get to the new spawn by typing /spawn. If you wish to get to the old spawn you can get there by typing /warp oldspawn. Besides that, literally nothing has changed.

So, get out there and find some mansions or something.

cakebaker9000

I will try my best to find a mansion
I tend to land and I tend to my memes. I hope for you to join me in my endeavors.

Metalic_Shield

Woot woot! Can't wait to find some new stuff :o
Good luck everyone! :)
Noot noot :3

TheChief13

does this mean i can find myself a new house without having to bother with the building part of it?? sounds good to me.

cakebaker9000

the mansion isn't in the border. The map I got shows it outside the right wall with a z of -11111
I tend to land and I tend to my memes. I hope for you to join me in my endeavors.

OmegaEille

Wish I saw this before following the map :/

Note to everyone to save you time: All of the Woodland Explorer Maps from any Cartographer Villagers from any village will only give you this one map that leads off of the border. Since we cannot explore this Woodland Mansion, there will be no other map generated to follow. We just have to rely on old fashioned exploration and dynamap :)

Happy hunting.