News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Farewell

Started by TheChief13, August 15, 2016, 07:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheChief13

Well as you may already be aware, I don't play much anymore. I almost never come on and whenever i do it's only for 1-2 minutes. This is because i have no Interest in Minecraft anymore. for the past year or so the only thing bringing me back to Minecraft was this server which i love and have been on for many years now. Despite how much i love it, i just really don't want to go back to it. For a good few years, Froobworld was a place where i could escape my ever falling life, a place where i meant something to people and a place where i had a say in things. Now however I've managed to sort out my life and the only thing i seem to get out of froobworld is unneeded stress and drama.

What i'm trying to say here is that i probably wont be going back on so my staff position might as well be passed over to someone else, someone who does play as much as i used to and has as much passion for the server as i once had.

So You could take this as a goodbye, the years i had here were good but I've had enough.

Farewell.

Panda

Nope. I refuse. You aren't allowed to leave!

AlyssaSaysHi

Connor ;-; As much as I am glad that you've "managed to sort out your life", I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that we will surely miss your craziness. Thank you for welcoming me onto the server when I first joined. I wasn't sure at first, but you are really funny and a nice person... Even though you don't like pokemon. We all grow out of things at certain points of our lives and I hope that you take the time to recognize all the fun times we all had together. Good luck out there, the world is a scary place.

Metalic_Shield

Cya Connor. Thank you for always being very kind and a friend to me. I wish you luck in life.  ;)
Noot noot :3

Mechclaw

Mechclaw // Eli

SwankyPhil

Get Shwifty

Nin.Collin

Farewell man.
May life do ya well.

Sopherdoph1

Aww, well, good luck. We will all miss you  :'(
SHAZAM -sophbob101;3