News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

L3thalBunny's Ban Appeal

Started by L3thalBunny, April 29, 2016, 08:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L3thalBunny

Ban reason: grief

What actually happened: I signed on to take what I had contributed to the base and remove it to go to a different location. This includes a few diamonds that I mined with my own picks, a wheat farm I made, a bunch of wool that I vicariously gather via my alt, and the spider spawner which set up for string. While I was doing this BlueBelleStar and MooseMermaid began saying mean things to me which upset me so out of anger I attacked a few dogs (which I knew wouldn't die cause they tp to the player when they take dmg if the player is online which BlueBelleStar was). At that I got banned. I don't think it's "griefing" if ur removing your own build structures even if the other person doesn't like it, it was just a lovers' quarrel.

Anything else we should know: BlueBelleStar can confirm that there was no malevolent intention, that I was just being selfish and that all her property and structures remained intact. We have sorted out our differences and BlueBelleStar would like me to return so that we may play together. Also my alt: StealthMonkey, an account which my friend sometimes uses was also banned preventing both him and I from using it.

enigmaforceiv

At this point - I don't feel or believe that L3thalBunny is the right type of audience that this server is trying to cater to. There is too much drama coming from L3thalBunny in regards to certain rules (Caps, Language) that are not explicit in the rules, but are widely understood and accepted by the rest of the community. He's a bit challenging to our rules and does not respect the community-orientated, fun, and light-heartedness feel of the server.

His alt (StealthMonkey) was muted several times for breaking the capslock rule and had when he was unmuted, was immediately using profanity to show his anger. He also also used the alt to circumvent the ban placed on L3thalBunny to say a few words earlier today, SwankyWhov had banned you for doing so.

I believe I can speak for the some of players in the community that we do not want you back here. However, the decision to unban you does not rest with me.

Scam_artist

I would also like to state that I a screenshot saying that he was in fact griefing from BlueBelleStar. You were banned for good reason and you even came on dynmap after you were banned saying you were glad I banned you so I feel no remorse in the fact that you will were banned. You clearly ment and wanted to be banned.
Picture: http://imgur.com/Xm2eDQr 

L3thalBunny

What you're referring to is me requesting clarification on where it says one cannot use caps and additionally the fact that I brought to light the bias in the "understood rule". eg. on an off random occasion L3thal says "TIA!!" and immediately gets a fury of messages "follow the rules" "caps" etc. but I've seen those same people use caps in the same off random manor themselves.
Secondly, my language is not explicit, I merely used admiration terms such as "baby" "darling" "boo" "hun" with Tia which seems to tickle Enigma the wrong way and apparently the rest of the community. Having understood that the community does not appreciate such language in public chat I had already decided I was going to strictly private chat with Tia.

Mo (my friend using StealthMonkey) got upset about the caps rule and tried to argue the same point I'm talking about and his use of profanity was a singular occasion. For which he gladly accepted his mute. However once the mute came off he was then muted again for 12 hours because he used the word "hypocrite" and enigma didn't like it.

In the screenshot BlueBelleStar says I set her dogs on fire which I've already stated in my ban appeal. There is no new evidence in your screenshot nor does she say "he griefed me" or the like.

I'm not here to upset anyone and I know I've gotten off to a horrible start, but I just want to be able to play with Tia on this server, i'll abide by whatever rules you have, explicit or not.

Scam_artist

I also watched you place lava on BlueBelleStar's dogs killing them 1 by 1 as well as throwing yours as well as her stuff in lava. Once again you did in fact grief and I honestly can say along with the rest of the server that you should not be unbanned.

L3thalBunny

Hey dogs did not die as they tp'd to her as I knew they would when they took damage and if they did it was unintentional, I was just trying to make her mad back after the mean things she had said to me.

The WOOL and String that I threw in lava was my own gathered by stealth monkey, not by BlueBelleStar or MooseMermaid. No other items were thrown in lava.

hayestia

Hi guys, I know I'm new here and my opinion probably doesn't matter that much to you but I personally think everyone deserves a second chance. Yes, he acted out in rage and yes, he killed my dogs, but you all also said most of the people on the server are religious and it's a family server. Well from what I know about God, God forgives everyone. Never forgets, but he forgives and when one apologizes to God for their "sins" he forgives and accepts that person as his child again. No, we are not God, but apparently we are children of God and I think he would expect us to see the best in everyone. Please just give him one more chance. I'm the one who asked for him to be banned and now I'm asking you to unban him. Mute him if you have to, but let him show you the person he CAN be. The person I know him to be. He hasn't quite been himself here lately due to personal/family issues, and really he just needs someone to show that they do care about him. Someone to show that there are better people in the world than the people he's been around. And we, as a community, can be that for him. And yes i consider myself a part of your community, because when I needed help you all came running to help me. Now L3thal needs your help in showing him that you're not like all the other heartless people in this world. Please just give him one more chance. Just one. I personally promise that what happened wont happen again, but if for some reason it does I will take full responsibility and you can ban me as well. I believe you are all good people, please dont prove me wrong.
I am Batman.

L3thalBunny

I was banned for griefing but the grief was only between me and my girlfriend. I did not damage anything that I hadn't worked on myself aside from the dogs which I didn't mean to kill anyways. I'm no danger to anyone on this server. What Panda/Scam witnessed was a fight between me and my girlfriend. I would NEVER damage someone else's build.

Please, I just want to be able to play with my girlfriend. I'll refrain from using romantic/admiration type language in public chat, I won't flirt with her, I won't use a single capital letter, and I won't argue with anyone. I mean nobody any ill will. I merely want to be there to play with Tia, she loves your server and misses me being able to play with her.

Mechclaw

I honestly don't want to interfere, but if you burn her stuff I can't imagine she wants to play with you XD

Although I'm probably wrong, but it seems a wee bit off :p
Mechclaw // Eli

L3thalBunny

She wants me me play, read what she wrote right above my post before yours.

BlueBelleStar = Tia = my gf = hayestia

Mechclaw

haha, ok. I just thought it a little odd, is all. :)
Mechclaw // Eli

enigmaforceiv

Mech, why put your two-cents in if you are not even ever around, nonetheless know what's going on? It doesn't help anyone. :/

froobynooby

You can came back on, but please try to avoid being involed in any more drama

L3thalBunny

Thank you for unbanning me! I assure you I intent to steer clear of drama. Plus it'll be hard for me to cause any since I've been muted for 11 years (4164 days) lol.