News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Have you seen my dog?

Started by DogOwner123, April 10, 2016, 01:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DogOwner123

My dog spike went missing a few days ago, he was last seen by the rail way track in Spawn Town. If you see him please contact me, he's been my best friend for 7 years now and we've been through a lot.
Here's a few picture of the adventures we've been on

Mechclaw

I saw it at Novaskin.com :D
Seriously tho, nice choices from the list, I can't ever seem to find any good ones .-.
Mechclaw // Eli

enigmaforceiv

I'm sorry for your lost - Spawntown's maintenance folk have been keeping a keen eye out for your dog. He looked very friendly and lovely to be around.

We will work diligently by keeping an eye out for your pooch. If I had seen him by the tracks, I would have definitely led him to a safe destination for your retrieval. Somewhere were he wouldn't be killed by any greynames.

In fact, it's usually a greyname that would do something like this. Admins (depicted by a red name) and Vet+ (depicted by a blue name) would never kill a adventure-loving, family dog such as your pooch. They just wont, so don't question it. Because they wouldn't do that!

If we find anything - we will let you know as soon as possible. Be assured that we are keeping an eye out...