News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

AlyssaSaysHi

Started by AlyssaSaysHi, March 22, 2016, 10:27:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlyssaSaysHi

Hey everyone! It's been a little over year since I first joined the server thanks to Quishcraft and Mineweaver (whom I met on a different server, before we came across this one!). A little bit about me. I'm 20 years old. I love pokemon, always have and always will. If I'm not playing video games, I'm playing guitar (electric and acoustic), listening to music, watching Youtube videos, or sleeping. I listen to mostly Alternative, Rock, Metal and Pop Punk. I could list the bands that I like, but that would take FOREVER. I watch a couple tv shows: Criminal Minds, Law and Order: Special Victims Unit, Family Guy, Bob's Burgers. Full Metal Alchemist is the only anime I've watched and enjoyed. I'm from British Columbia, Canada, but I moved to California when I was 6. I'm pretty sarcastic at times, I know it's hard to tell through text but if I say something to you, please don't take it too seriously. I am currently in community college studying Psychology & Sociology. If there's anything else you wanna know about me, feel free to ask!

TheChief13

I hev question. y u such a pleb?

FreakyTiki

AlyssaSaysHi

AlyssaSaysHi

Quote from: TheChief13 on March 23, 2016, 04:53:30 AM
I hev question. y u such a pleb?
must've got it from the "cookies" you gave me. >.>

TheChief13